The Paradise

You are not heartless you idiot, you just want to show the world the emotions you freeze with the scars of past. You are not a motionless stone to wait for the tides of time to roll you off, you are the raging ocean that send waves of wisdom in to the heart of swimmers. You are the trumpet of the wind of will and the herald of the storm of destiny.
Throw away the masks of fear and pride, chase away the shadows of stories that broke you, surrender to the power of instinct and be one with the roar of time, be the one that shatter the shards of space and be one with the face of abstract.
World wants a face that cry with sorrows but you need a face that fight for the dreams, the brocken sleep will haunt you in life and the brocken soul will fuse with nightmares.
I need you to lift me in to sleep, i need you to sing me to calm, i need you to quench my thirst, i need you to flood my thoughts with the dance of light and i need you to show me the paradise

Comments

Popular Posts