EYES

Eyes really are the portals to the soul,
else how we read the song of mind.
The dance of these fishes tells a tale,
a tale of trust, desperation, friendship and love.
A tale that none can read but few.
I wish these tales are easy to read,
but art of love is tough to see,
for those who knows it, easy as swimming
for those who don't, as hard as drowning

I wish there was an easy way to_
see, her call for love and trusting aura.
But her mouth shut and hands are tied.
Chains of steel can be broken with strength,
chains of fear pulls hard as a blackhole;
only if she cast the light of courage
only if she speaks her words of heart.
But her deep black eyes sings a tale,
a tale that i felt with an unblinking wisdom
a tale of trust, desperation, friendship and love.

I hope I saw no skilled dancer's lie,
a trick they play in stages of art,
like a possum tricking the hawk of death.
The dance in the reel a charming sight
but dance of life a haunting trip.

That's what I love about the darkest eyes,
try to hide it yet they show it,
try to dumb it, still they speak out,
the silent call for one forever diamond soul,
a power bestowed to the sweetest of souls.
They can try it, but they can't lie.
Jump to the left, jump to the right,
try to run but you will be caught,
one deep stare is all that I need,
to listen to your heart and learn your soul,
to get that vibe and feel it through.

Now I know what you are looking for,
all your needs and all your simple dreams.
Those I can give and those I can't.
Time is the villain in our sweet game
wait for the villain, right one will come,
the hidden traps he planted in our way
of even then those eyes gaze into mine
with the same tale it is singing now.

I know not what darkness my future holds,
but as long as you are with me
with the same trusty eyes, we will sail_
through the tides and storms of toughest times.

Comments

Popular Posts