Little sister

Someone lighting unseen torches
in this house of unseen wisdom
dancing with a glowing smile
always giving the coldest welcomes,
something I enjoyed over these years.
Someone I wish I too have.
In my palace dark as night
to lit that fire of playful smiles,
to fix me right, when I am down.
Someone to share my blood with love,
someone to care with deep harsh heart.

I remember the day I met my friend,
one fair blob of poor little thing.
A sparking mind and decent output,
we bonded tight in little time.
A bond that tighten with passing time.
Someone who danced with
Me through thicks and thins.
Most of my smiles are shared with him,
most of my things are his little gifts.
But the most precious of them
transcends over soul and heart.
A gift that teased me from the start,
a gift that loved me with a innocent smile,
a gift that calmed the storms of high;
A sister with a smile that filled my soul.

For 13 years there was a hole in my heart,
a hole that filled by her charming self.
An eye that stared down my blabbering pride,
a persona that calmed my narcissism,
a persona that sparked my altruism.
Playful playful little bird
a bird that danced with a dazzling self.
Something that welcomes a lose out soul,
something that talk with a mocking style
But a mocking that I fell with a loving grace.
A mocking bird that carved my caring self.

Comments

Popular Posts