The lightning storm

What have we done to each other
my brightest lightning storm of the night.
For the longest time, I evaded you,
but now I am caught in your 
labyrinth of light and dark amalgamated mind.

The grandeur of something unique in-built
caught me by a storm of mysteries,
your sparkling thoughts and your deepest despairs,
your dreadful dreams and your baffling emotions,
flooded by chaos and darkness I casted
the sight is horrific and curious nevertheless.
But something there is calling me close
to deepest chambers of your storming mind
even my darkest spells are futile there,
guarded by a fiery wall of thy courage,
sieging the darkness with the ambition you cast,
and striking thy foes with your lighting wisdom,
the core of your heart shielded until now,
preserving those mysteries for a curious soul.

But what am I compared to this,
just another starless sky with no light 
just another moonless sky with no sleep,
a sleepless nightmare haunting the dark nights
with nothing but tricks and deviant thoughts.
Cruel cunning mindless eyes, beating with a 
heart full of schemes, chaos and darkness.
A beamish mien and a tarnished heart
that's all that I have with me.
Voodoo crafts and hoodoo runes, all those_
sorcery old crafts were my biggest fruition.
What I cast did breakthrough your clouds
but nothing reached to that lightning storm.
Flooding your mind I can always do
but calming your storm I dont want.

The beauty of anything can be found
in the starkest darkest mysteries it holds,
but your's beams with the sparkling lights.
Something that I don't want to extinguish.
Burn with charm as you always do
light my path with your wisdom deep
Those eyes will give me the reason
to thrive, even in the hardest hottest 
deserts of my ignorant and arrogant mind.
Rain on my burning brain of chaos
ease these disorder and confusions running deep.
All my sleepless hateful nights are an_
ode to thy charm. Calm my mind_
with a wind of your logic straight. 

Come to me the queen of brightest storms 

I want to dance with the lightning sparks.


Comments

Popular Posts